Applications are hereby invited from interested and outstanding candidates for SOKA University of America Grants and Scholarships commencing program for 2023 -2024 academic session.
SOKA University scholarships are available to all domestic, international, and dreamers who qualify. Eligibility requirements for outside scholarships vary, please check with each outside scholarship for criteria.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): SOKA University of America, USA
Host Institution(s): SOKA University of America, USA
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates
Nationality: Domestic & International Students
SOKA University of America Grants and Scholarships | DETAILS
Institutional grants and scholarships are awards that are funded by the university to help students meet the challenge of funding their education at SOKA University of America. All grants and scholarships listed on this page are awards that are gifted to the student and do not need to be paid back to SUA.
These awards may be merit-based or need-based. They carry with them specific criteria and terms and conditions for renewal.
To be eligible for SOKA University of America Grants and Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Applicants must enrol in full-time degree program
- Applicants must be in first year of studies in the University
- Students who have demonstrated exceptional academic achievements are awarded the SOKA Merit Scholarship upon entrance to SOKA University
- Eligibility is determined based on your application for undergraduate admission. All admitted students are given equal and automatic consideration for this award.
See Also: Zawadi Africa Education Fund Scholarship and Leadership Development Program 2023
How-to-Apply: To apply for SOKA University of America Grants and Scholarships, Domestic students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), international students should complete Soka’s Financial Aid Application for International Students, and the Dream Financial Aid Application for Dreamer students.
Application Deadline: Not Stated