Study in Ireland: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is pleased to announce its scholarship program for academically exceptional students across the globe who will be ambassadors for their course and the School during their studies and after graduation. Eligible students are welcomed to apply.
The UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarship will be awarded to successful MSc candidates, with the scholarships covering from 25% to 50% of tuition fees.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin.
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, Dublin
Scholarship Worth: up to 25% to 50% tuition fee cover
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships | DETAILS
Candidates may apply for a number of scholarships, if they are successful in attaining more than one scholarship, however, they may only accept one scholarship bursary. Scholarship bursaries cannot be added together or combined. They will be awarded the higher amount. Candidates cannot transfer or use one scholarship or bursary between or against another programme.
- The UCD Smurfit School MSc Academic Excellence Scholarships are open to self-sponsored candidates who have been offered a place on a full time MSc Programme.
- Applicants must have completed the application process to the programme of their choice and fulfilled the necessary admissions requirements.
- Exceptions: MSc in Biotechnology and Business, MSc in Biotherapeutics and Business and MSc in International Law and Business – are not eligible for Scholarships.
- Country Eligibility: Open to all successful applicants for the full-time MSc, who are not resident in Ireland, achieving the relevant minimum qualifications.
- The scholarship is worth up to 25% to 50% of the tuition fees of the full-time MSc degree study.
- How-to-Apply: There is no separate application process for this scholarship. Interested candidates only need to apply for a study place at the school.
- All successful applicants who apply to a UCD Smurfit School MSc programme will be considered.
- Contact Information: You can also email email@example.com for further information.
- Application Deadline: 31st May 2023