Application for the Türkiye Scholarships for International Students from any country to study for Bachelors, Master’s and Doctorate degrees.
Application Deadline: 20th February 2024
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: See List below.
To be taken at (Universities): Turkish Universities
Fields of Study: Courses offered at the universities
About Türkiye Burslari Government of Turkey Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships: Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement simultaneously. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form. Candidates can apply to only one scholarship programme following their educational background and academic goals.
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Eligibility: To be eligible for Turkiye scholarship, applicants must;
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.2001,
• For applicants applying to Master’s Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1992,
• For applicants applying to Ph.D Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1987,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- Online application
- A copy of a bachelor or master’s diploma or document indicating that the candidate is bachelor or master’s senior student
- A certified bachelor and/or master’s transcript (indicating courses taken and relevant grades of the candidate)
- A copy of a valid ID card (passport, national ID, birth certificate etc.)
- Passport photo
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Türkiye Burslari Government of Turkey Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships: The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Duration of Türkiye Burslari Government of Turkey Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships: for the period of study