The Danish Government in collaboration with the University of Southern Denmark offers international students Danish Government Scholarship – supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science for 2023 – 2024 academic session.
This scholarship is highly competitive and is available for international students who wish to enrol in Masters in Engineering (Electronic & Mechatronics). The scholarship consists of two parts: a full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 3000 per month before taxes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Danish Government
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): University of Southern, Denmark
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fee waiver & DKK 3000 per month
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Southern Danish Government Scholarship
This scholarship is to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that overseas students make during their education. The Faculty of Engineering has the possibility to award highly qualified applicants to other programmes in Sønderborg for a scholarship as well. The scholarships are awarded to the best-qualified candidates based on the grade point average of their Bachelor’s degree.
NOTE: If you are eligible to receive the Danish State Grant, you cannot be considered for the scholarship.
To be eligible for University of Southern Danish Government Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree in the relevant field
- Applicants must be enrolling in one of the following Master’s programmes in Sønderborg with programme start in September: MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics; MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
See Also: Beyond Borders Scholarships for International Students 2023
How-to-Apply: The scholarships will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants. All eligible applicants who are offered a study place will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
To be considered for the scholarship all necessary documentation must be available before the application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
- Official Bachelor’s transcripts and diploma in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian – must include grades and units/credits for each course
- Course descriptions for the courses on your transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
Application Deadline: Not Specified